A message from our employers
Our goal is to promote the study of liver and kidney diseases and disseminate the latest treatment techniques, for this we need your help
Research allows us to develop new diagnostic and prevention techniques that have an impact on clinical practice
Julián Gómez Delgado: A Solidary Entrepreneur
The Foundation for the Study of Viral Hepatitis has presented a plaque of honorary patron to the businessman tolerated Mr. Julián Gómez Delgado, a man who has stood out for his great support for the work of the team led by Dr. Vicente Carreño.
Discreet, indefatigable worker and with great social conscience, Julián Gómez quietly supports one of the most important activities for the human being: to investigate the health service. He is an important, singular and supportive businessman. All an example.
We solve your doubts
- Promote the study of liver and kidney diseases
- Disseminate the latest treatment techniques
- Finance research projects
- Economic support of the research staff
- Scholarships to study abroad
There are several types of help:
- Scholarships and study and research grants
- Collaboration agreements in research
- Cash contributions
- Donations or inheritances or legacies
If you are interested in helping or making a donation, you can contact:
(+34)91 544 60 13
Bank account number: ES54 2100 9074 1322 0027 5254.
If you do so, you will be sent a certificate so that you can deduct yourself from the income statement, 25% of the donation you have made.